Wednesday, December 6, 2006

It has been a while





















The last wedding I shot was almost 6 months ago, between it was filled with work for Capitaland and of course my Australia trip. During the long break I had quite some time to think about where the local wedding photography scene is heading and where do I fit in. The American style of wedding photography seems to be the IN thing now. BUT as an artist I'm closer to the European school of though, so I've decided to bring this style towards my wedding photography. A simple way to describe the 2 different style would be "the decisive moment" vs "after the decisive moment". There is a quieter more contemplative quality to the images, just like Hollywood vs European Cinemas. Slowly... I'll see how this can be done for wedding photography.

No comments: