Monday, December 4, 2006

The Standard Charted Singapore Marathon

Alright, let's check the list.

left thumb, aching
right shoulder, aching
left arm when holding my drink, shaking
right neck, aching

ahh.... back from the marathon, photographing.

After dropping my gear off at the studio, I slept for 4 hours straight, deep sleep with dreams thrown in. Waking up at 9pm I was convinced that I won't be able to sleep anymore that night, but sinfully that wasn't the case.

At least I managed to catch up on some quality sleep, repaying the sleep debt that has been building up over the months.

This year's marathon was a breeze, no sun, great cloud cover with even a slight drizzle thrown in. DIdn't even finish the water I brought with me. Last year's one was HOT HOT HOT ! My 1.5L bottle of 100plus turned into a hot drink midway through.

Oh YA, starting at 630am this year instead of the 5am of yesteryears helped too :)

cheers

No comments: